12.4.15

Kensington

 photo image5_zpsc1cssano.jpeg photo image3 or copy_zpsk3lctxwv.jpeg photo image1_zpsbg4duxch.jpeg photo image2_zpsodbereuj.jpeg photo image4 or copy_zpstwywocyr.jpeg



wearing: Silk blouse - POLO Ralph Lauren, Skirt - Minkpink, Coat - Keepsake, Hat - Next, boots - Zu, sunglasses - D'Blanc, bag - Deadly Ponies

While I was staying in London I had the chance to meet up with local UK blogger, the talented Lorna of lornaluxe. Not only is she a blogging bombshell but she is a master behind the lens and took these snaps for me on the white-walled streets of South Kensington after a spot of lunch & bubbles. One of the best aspects of travelling alone is that you find it easier to connect with people and make new friends. I'm so glad, as meeting new people helps to expand your mind, allows you to appreciate different perspectives and learn. Even a short conversation is especially valuable and interesting when coming from people who live across the other side of the earth. A lot of people have been asking me questions on my social media channels about my europe trip and also about travelling solo. Therefore a Q&A post is in order soon! Leave any questions below my friends and I shall add them to the list. x

emma

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Emma!!! I really love the look:)
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you look great x
    theenglishrosegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit and such uhh mazing shots!

    www.omfgwinnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Such a fan!!!!

    I am so curious at how you manage to bring all your outfits? do you have any packing tips? I bet you shop up a storm!! so how do you fit it all in and what always makes the cut.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.