12.2.15

OASIS

 photo P1300250_zpsdd85b592.jpg photo P1300249_zps78d77ca6.jpg photo P1300299_zps3b81cbc6.jpg photo P1300245_zpscd7a45c2.jpg photo P1300263_zps70f0d659.jpg photo P1300308_zps2a86c24f.jpg wearing: Clutch, boots, skirt & top via Oasis, Shades - ROC eyewear, watch - The Horse.


Since we are coming to the end of summer (sob) it's definitely time to organise your transeasonal designs and a leather skirt is number one on the list. A classic piece and this one from Oasis is a personal favourite of mine. Next in my books has to be boots. I still wear boots in summer on those breezy days so that one is a no brainer. 

On another (but slightly related) note, I'll actually be fast-tracking to colder climates as I leave for the UK a few days before the end of summer to start my European adventure! It is sad to be leaving this sunshine but hopefully London will be good to me anyway. And yes, feel free to send me all your London tips (looking for places off the beaten path).....and go! x

emma

7 comments:

  1. Love that leather skirt! Amazing outfit :)
    Also love your blog.
    New Follower :)

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ; -)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the shoes and bag combo!

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit and legs for dayzzz!! Love it!! xx

    KRISTEN LEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clutch and boots!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the clutch!

    Steph xx

    www.styleanonymousblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this outfit, Emma! And your hair is such a nice colour!

    Bridget xx

    westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.