12.12.14

VIDEO: Bali Escape 2014


Finally I have finished my travel video from Bali! Editing this was actually so much fun - I got to relive all the adventures & activities we did while we were there. Jet skiing, parasailing, something called Flying Fish (that I hadn't heard of before!), snorkelling, stand up paddle boarding, white water rafting, plus a whole lot of sunsets & relaxing. We visited Nusa Dua, Nusa Lembongan, Ubud, Kuta & Seminyak. I believe it was my seventh trip to this dreamy little island (to be honest I've lost count now) and even then I was experiencing new things & places. If you ever have any questions about places I stayed or things I did, don't hesitate to ask! Leave me a comment below or on my travel videos on my youtube channel - spindizzyfall


emma

2 comments:

  1. cool video!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven times! Damn! I have to get myself over there. Thanks for sharing the vid. Loved that villa. xx Jenelle

    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.