24.7.14

LACE & LAYERS

 photo P1190173_zps3507fa6a.jpg photo P1190190_zps7c45ef10.jpg photo P1190182_zpscc42b401.jpg photo P1190186_zps15804853.jpg photo P1190179_zps335d96b4.jpg photo P1190189_zpsf45c3369.jpg

While in London with Next we were asked to take on a series of style challenges! This was so fun for me as it basically involved strolling through a huge Next store in the city and picking my favourite pieces to make up an outfit. For this one I went black & white. I'm not typically seen in white, but when I wear it it's usually lace! I layered this batwing piece with a slinky slip underneath. I have to say my favourite part of this outfit is the accessories! This huge leather clutch is perfect - I took it home with me and have been using it a lot since that day. I also wore these shoes a few nights while in London and received compliments from people on the street.

emma

8 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. I haven't actually stepped foot inside a Next just yet but keep meaning to, especially when posts like this pop up on the blogosphere. This is such a great outfit and the all white really suits you :-)

    jemima x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ;]

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!!! That lace really suits you and look at your legsssssss for dayssssss.

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how this dress suits you
    kisses
    girls!! you can see my new look with my new swimsuit!

    FRIDAY NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: PROTECT YOUR SKIN ( with my new swimsuit)!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/protect-your-skin-with-farmapolo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!! Love the outfit :) I've always wondered, do you wear any makeup at all? It looks like you don't so either you do nomakeup makeup or you're naturally extremely pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots! SO GOOD!
    xx Jenelle
    inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.