20.4.14

Monochrome My Style

 photo P1090605_zps76fa76d7.jpg photo P1090589_zps383b656c.jpg photo P1090595_zps5ede61af.jpg photo P1090599_zpsf6a4c388.jpg wearing: Skirt - Verge Girl, bag - Status Anxiety, tee, shoes, necklace & hat from Sportsgirl. 

I'm not always a Monochrome type of girl - I love black and I love white but I always seem to sneak a bit of colour in somewhere! This time this rust red wall is the hero - or more like the sidekick to this skirt because damn, it's amazing. A nice balance between bohemian & casual. I liiiike that!

emma

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this look! that skirt is so beautiful, verge girl is one of my all time favourite little shops in brissie
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I'm so in love with your hat, so beautiful!
    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is gorgeous! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's an old school fashion rule that one - the 3 colour dressing rule :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! This skirt is amazing!

    http://www.runwaydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.