28.10.12

Wednesday Addams

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket wearing: Dress - Shilla, Heels - Wild Doll, Belt - Vintage, Owl brooch - Lovisa and DIY collar. 

For the last couple of weeks I have been torn over Halloween costumes. It was either an old school Madonna, Katy Perry á la California Girls or Wednesday. After re-watching The Addams Family on Friday I was convinced! Hence, you see the result. Last night I stepped out with a bunch of friends as the  never-smiling, dark and satanic, Wednesday Addams.

I thought the studded heals were very much suited to the role! I made the collar by cutting it off an old shirt instead of having to deal with wearing a shirt underneath my sweet, LBD. I added a tiny owl to finish the spooky look! Below are a few snaps from the night (instagram @emmalucey).

Love to hear about your Halloween costumes!

Photobucket

emma

18 comments:

  1. you look amazing! you're very suited for wednesday and I love your costume x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool look baby
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/in-basketball-courts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this suits you so well hahah happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costume. It's definitely got a 'fashion' spin on the character with the separate collar and spiked heels x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on wednesday adams. What a perfect choice


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is absolutely fab and so is the costume!
    Ell x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome! i was thinking of being her actually. we have a halloween party on thursday you see. hmm might just do it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Lovely Blog! This post is so great.. Have you checked out my blog lately?
    Maybe we can follow each other?!
    Check out my blog and tell me what you think!
    www.Ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com

    Xo,S

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh this is such a cool outfit, I'm loving the plaits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great!

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing, I think that's the first Halloween "costume" this year that I absolutely love :). Those shoes are killers!!!
    Thanks for your comment, means a lot :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Wednesday costume!
    Very creativ!

    in love
    Bella
    http://ziehdirwasan.blogspot.de/p/reanimation.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this.... I did something similar but not quite as good lol found you from ASOS FF October faves, me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you did a perfect job! I LOVE it!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! this is amazing! and WOW those shoes are insanely cool! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.