5.9.12

Ombre Outfit VIDEO post


This is my first ever outfit video post, so be nice! You guys always are so I'm not too worried :)
I wore this outfit down to University this week and as an experiment I made this video instead of an outfit post.

I have an extended version of me talking a lot on the drive down, about my outfit and about 'talking on camera' and generally being embarrassing. BUT I am hoping to still upload it to my channel soon so make sure you subscribe on youtube!

Here are the outfit details again.
Ombre blazer - MINKPINK from Market HQDress - Melinda & Narnia, Boots - Soles, Leather bag - Vintage and Sunnies - Retro Super Future.

emma

3 comments:

  1. Your necklace is rad. I like your earrings too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video!!! LovFollow each other???

    ZARA gift cerificate giveaway for $400 on www.fashion-a-holic.come the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.