24.7.12

Kuta Sunset [Bali Photo Diary]

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Merigold skater skirt by MINKPINK (from Market HQ)
Sunset from Kuta Beach
Dinner at Poppies
Full Moon over Poppies Lane
Luke looking pleased with his lunch choice
Shopping wearing my Evil Twin dress (again)
Playing by the pool ...
and the beach


On our first night in Kuta we headed to the beach for the famous Kuta sunset and then ate at the famous Poppies restaurant on Poppies Lane. I think I've been to Poppies restaurant everytime I've been to Bali!

We spent a day doing the standard tourist shopping in the major malls, mostly spending money in Topshop and at the amazing Bread Talk shop, my guilty pleasure, which I visit every time in Bali!

New outfit post coming up next!




emma

P.S. do you like my dive?

10 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    That dive makes the perfect photo!

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing, i love that silvery dress too

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your boy look so cute together :) Looks like heaps of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Bali posts are making this Melbourne winter slightly more bearable! Looks like you had an amazing time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these pictures look like so much fun! How fun is bali? I've heard amazing stories and I really want to go

    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great time there in Bali. I have never had any luck, been always cloudy there in Kuta. Breadtalk is sure guilty pleasure and I haven't know there's Top Shop there! Poor me

    Nataya,
    Naty Ponders Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! :)
    http://asdeepandasblack.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kuta just gets better and better through the years, it's amazing! hope your trip to Indonesia was memorable Em ♥

    X
    Catherine.
    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt! Its a great colour!! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.