12.6.12

FLASH BACK - Indo Travel Video Never Released


FLASH BACK! 

Back in 2010 I went on a trip to Lombok, the Gili Islands and Bali and I made this travel film but I never publicly released it... (oh yes) untill now!

As I've mentioned before I'll be jetting over there again at the end of the month for a mid winter getaway. My 2010 trip was my fifth time to Indo (I think? I've lost track now!) and I still can't get enough of it.
I can't believe this was only 2 years ago when I was 19, so much has happened since!
Hope you guys like these!

  Part 1:

Part 2:

Let me know what you think and subscribe to my Youtube channel to see my future projects! x
emma

5 comments:

  1. love this lady! makes me want to travel even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome emma! making me miss this amazing place.
    chloe.xx
    mydawntilldusk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!! I've never been but it reminds me of vanuatu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Emm! You look so relaxed and carefree, I've always wanted to go to Indonesia, heard so many raving reviews about the place. After watching these videos and seeing all your photos from your previous trip, it is definitely going onto the destination list!

    Also reminds me I need to get back Philippines photos up too hehe

    Hope you're well! :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, you should write more post like this! Do you
    mind if I share this on my Twitter page?
    Also visit my webpage ; my website

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.