9.5.12

DAY 5 OUTFIT: I love Fridays [MBFWA]

Photobucket

___________________________________ 

Friday was the best day of fashion week for me! Everything is so much more relaxed and everyone is much better fun. I went for a double whammy in red and was lucky enough to be photographed by amazing street style photographers Candice Lake (for Vogue), Mr. Newton (for Harper's Bazaar) AND Facehunter

Darren from Boy Moments (excellent events blogger!) is so amazing with people so I wasn't surprised when I found him chatting with Rumi (fashiontoast) and Colin on Friday and decided to get a quick snap with Rumi. Photos plus street style snaps to come next!
 ___________________________________ 

I'm also getting together a little giveaway pack with some fashion week goodies for a lovely reader to win! What do you think?
  PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photos thanks to Sophia Phan 

___________________________________ 

 wearing: 
Blouse - vintage
leather shorts - Steele
Socks - We Love Colors
Shoes - Rubi
Necklace - vintage (mexico!)
Coat - Scanlan & Theodore (thrifted)
iPad case - Typo
Bag - vintage Cartier

___________________________________ 


 emma

13 comments:

  1. Im currently looking for an awesome iPad case for my euro trip and of course I should have known you would be the person to ask...Typo here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Emm! Love your outfit! No wonder you were snapped so many times! Ally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked amazing on Friday! Love the matching socks and top!

    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant shades of red! And man I would kill to have a shot with Rumi, you lucky one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stunning! Love this grey and red modern take on minimalism. Great shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those Socks are crazy cool, i love it!
    looks like you had an amazing week, thanks for letting us experience it vicariously through your blog


    http://illustrationsbyfi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this outfit sick... You look so damn good! Those shorts look incredible on you! Just wow.

    Plus all your posts from MBFWA are awesome babe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are your bracelets from? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thin silver bracelet was a gift from Indonesia
      xx

      Delete
  9. LOVE your outfit! I'm obsessed with your shoes, but I can't find them anywhere in the states. Do you know of any that look similar to these?
    :)

    Check out my shop!
    www.deroucheau.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.