13.4.12

Yellow Sunshine

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Lola vs Harper dress, Long cardigan from Tweet Tweet, Soles boots, vintage belt and jewellery.

I've been on Uni break this week (not that I've actually done any assignments yet or anything) but last week I painted my nails the colour of sunshine and skipped off to class in my new Lola vs Harper dress. Note one of these photos captures the moment I realise I can't pull off 'the fake laugh' for photos and just stood there going 'what am I doing... really'.

This long snuggley cardigan is from Tweet Tweet who are currently running a giveaway on their Facebook page to win $250 worth of clothes. Check the deets here!

emma


5 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with this look on you Emma, that dress is gorgeous and the nail polish is the perfect pop of colour! xx

    WWW.STYLE-PAWS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boots and loving those yellow nails!
    I haven't done any homework this mid-semester break either. eeek. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love the yellow nails.. and the dress/cardi combo is pretty rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow love this outfit the polish adds just the right amount of pop
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.