16.12.11

paint the town

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: vintage witchery vest, Shilla dress, sports girl cardigan, rubi clogs, Jonathan Aston lace socks over red, Limedrop necklace, vintage belt and bag.

One of the upsides of the Sydney summer being bogus is that we still get to have fun with layers! I thought I'd jazz up this white dress with every trick in the book; denim, lace, studs, mixed metals and a pop of colour. I really like large frills like on this dress, they are always really flattering for anybody.

I couldn't resist doubling up on socks with these frilled pretties by Jonathan Aston. I seem to be wearing socks every day in this weather cause goddamn it you've got to take care of your feet people!

emma

P.S. the winner of the Breo giveaway is Meg Casson!
Yet another giveaway coming soon!

10 comments:

  1. i love the vest and cardigan together!

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vest and cardigan combo! cute look

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I never thought doubling up on socks would look so nice! Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love your vest and cardi combo. i actually thought it was a denim jacket with grey sleeves.
    stunning as always!

    mel x
    http://flourishedandsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. Great vest. The dress is gorgeous. Love pop of red.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the textures going on here and your cute kitty Limedrop necklace! meow!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit! you're gorgeous

    check out my blog? apa-thetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.