16.9.11

Pony Express - Oracle Fox

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Somedays Lovin + Oracle Fox tee, Topshop cardigan, Soles boots, vintage bag and cotton on skirt.

Ch-Ch-Check out this amazing tee, the result of a collaboration between Somedays Lovin' and the mystical artist and well -loved Australian blogger Mandy Shadforth from Oracle Fox.

For those who don't know Oracle Fox, Mandy is a true 'beach babe' with killer city style.
Mandy says the designs are "inspired by ancient mythology" and are quite similar to some of her fine art pieces, so I feel like I get to own a special little piece of her artwork!

The range of designs are available to purchase online now HERE, so go get some art into "ya"... but really, I can see myself putting this on whenever I go to the beach in summer (I can't wait)!

emma


p.s- Tomorrow is my 21st birthday... I am flipping out! Quite excited.

13 comments:

  1. Awesome tee - it has a very Neil Young feel to it, which puts me in the mood for summer days that go on forever! I couldn't be more excited to hit the beach this weekend!
    - Catherine @ the spring (in Brisbane)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tee ! Gives an ethnic touch to the look





    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and the boots :)

    xxx
    Laura

    http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happpy Birthdayyy!!
    My 21st is in February and I'm already so excited for it!! I hope you are doing something special. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top and your outfit is soo cute :)

    http://thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the print on the tee - such a wonderful design! how good are Cotton On skirts!?! they fit like a glove :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your tee !!!!!

    Amazing !!

    Des bisous de frnce !

    http://ThisWildHunter.blogspot.com
    http://ThisWildHunter.blogspot.com
    http://ThisWildHunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, do you have a link to your boots? They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never mind how cool that T is, I LOVE the skirt. You always seem to have some rocking stuff from Cotton On but any time I go in there I see nothing! haha

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.