26.9.11

Grand Manor

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Not long ago I attended the wedding of one of my best friends from high school.
We travelled down the coast and into the country side to Robertson where there is an amazing old house (or 'Grand Manor') that was built in the early 1900s and was once a house for monks. It felt like I was in the game Cluedo or something, it had an awesome creepy-beautiful vibe.

The wedding was so beautiful and I included a photo of one of the bridesmaid dresses which was paired with red lips and some amazing red heels.

I wore this dress by Australian label Shilla. I love the subtle print and drawstring design. I matched it with my favourite heels, gold jewellery and this vintage faux fur coat (because it was utterly freezing there!)

emma

11 comments:

  1. looks like it was an amazing wedding! love your outfit, that jacket and those shoes are awesome :)

    Blog | Twitter | Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous!
    Are those rubi heels? If so, I came very close to buying my own pair of them yesterday, haha.

    Nicole
    http://confidentliar.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow where are those shoes from, they are stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dress is so beautiful. And i love your dress to :)

    http://thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your outfit! very tasteful and the drawstring on the dress is the perfect touch! I've been secretly lusting over your coat when I first saw it - you look great and the Grand Manor house looks so interesting

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesoeme photos! I really like your dress! great outfit!

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like such a lovely wedding, the bride & bridesmaid's dresses are beautiful! x

    Spinning Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bridesmaid's dress is beautiful and so are your shoes!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh I love weddings, this one looked beautiful. Great outfitty love those shoesies!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes love the platform heels. Stunning! Where abouts are they from?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.