28.9.11

Call it what you want

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Dress-I like wolves, vintage boots and belt and my new leather pandora bracelet with '21' charm which was a birthday gift.

On saturday (aka the most windy and rainy night of september) I found myself wearing this amazing dress and running between two different parties up the street from each other.
At first I was scared about this dress getting wet but it showed me it could take it and I had the best time getting completely soaked while running in the rain.
One of those weird, fun nights that seems like it's out of a movie.

A couple of other things this dress is great at that I discovered that night:
-twirling
-using the skirt as a shield when a friend needs to go to the toilet but can't go in front of the other girls in the bathroom
-can be used to expand on your limited dance moves and get fancy
-did I mention twirling? Oh yeah and spinning as well. (see last photo for example)

The dress is by 'I Like Wolves' and you can get it via Market HQ.
I actually did a fun photoshoot with the team at Market HQ today so I can't wait to share what it's all about soon!


emma
p.s- can you tell I cut my hair a bit? I cut off all the dead ends to make room for more during summer!

17 comments:

  1. Awesommmme the dress looks amazing on you!

    xMHQx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i love that dress! the print is amaze, i badly want it. cant wait to see the results from your shoot today!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect mix of feminine and tough. Your hair looks great too :)

    Aleena x

    http://thepapermannequin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that sounds like a great dress. I really like your boots too - they're so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an amazing saturday night and you look beautiful. I love twirly dresses. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an amazing saturday night and you look beautiful. I love twirly dresses. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like an amazing saturday night and you look beautiful. I love twirly dresses. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like an amazing saturday night and you look beautiful. I love twirly dresses. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is lovely- and taking advantage of being able to twirl is half the fun anyway! x

    Spinning Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love your boots too :)
    xxx
    makeupandmochas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all the twirling! and the way your cinched the dress with that awesome black belt.

    looking forward to seeing your shoot with MHQ!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit!! that dress is beautiful and those shoes are pretty sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear! Your outfit is goregous! It's my style <3

    Just wear a flower printed dress and boots- falling in love :)

    check out my blog and follow it if you like!!

    xx

    www.followfashiontree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress, it looks really good on you.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    @thekeypieces

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is gorgeous! I love the edge the boots bring!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.