24.9.11

birthday wishes

Photobucket
wearing: petal blouse - mink pink (via Market HQ) , cord shorts - wrangler and vintage crochet bag from bali.
Market
Last saturday I celebrated my 21st by seeing family, having a whole bunch of friendlings over for drinks and then jumping off to another friends 21st!
I don't know how I'll ever top my birthday this year because I couldn't have asked for anything more.
I didn't want a big fuss but I still somehow ended up blowing out some candles at the end of the night. Not only did I get the presents seen below (laptop, 1950s typewriter, mimco wallet, bikini, etc) but I also got some amazing clothes, jewellery, homemade cupcakes and a pair of converse all stars.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday in emails and on twitter!

emma

11 comments:

  1. Happy 21st, beautiful girl! Sounds like you had a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an amazing day/night! i love the contrast between the typewriter & the laptop, & how amazing are macbook pros, i would be lost without mine! i also really like the shot of the wrapping paper with the cute measuring tape bow & those pretty flowers. happy birthday again emma!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun night. And I waaaaant your presents :) Have fun with the typewriter! Show us how it goes
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh Oh to be 21 again!

    Our birthday drink date is so overdue now considering both our birthdays have passed! haha


    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had an amazing day! My boyfriend has bought me a typewriter just like yours but I haven't seen it in person yet.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your red Wrangler shorts! looks like you had one hell of a time for your 21st birthday ;)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday lovely!
    I'm wearing the bomode vintage bag that was your giveaway here recently in my new blog post. Check it out if you like :)

    xx
    http://y-amour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated birthday!
    i hope you had a wonderful day
    i'm a huge fan of your blog by the way

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.