29.9.11

+ Absolut Mode Edition +

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
wearing: Sequin top from Sgt Sookie, Sequin shorts by Lola vs Harper and Absolut Vodka 'Mode Edition' bottle with velvet drawstring bag.

I was asked to shoot the new 'Mode Edition' bottle for ABSOLUT Vodka and I decided on a raw look with wet hair and no makeup combined with enough sequins to make your head spin to contrast with the sleek, neat design of the bottle.
In the mid 80s ABSOLUT was the first major alcohol brand to collaborate with fashion designers which in my opinion is a genius match!

The limited edition bottle, made up of 16 facets wrapped with a blue silk label, will be available in Australia as of October and perfect for making summer cocktails. Cheers to hot summer nights and ice cold drinks!

emma

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this. You look so sleek, polished and professional.. perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Emma!! You look so amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm delicious vodka :P haha. Awesome shoot you did a good job! The wet hair and nails suit it so well. xx http://opinionslave.blogspot.com
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous hun, love the slicked back hair & that jacket is to die for. Great shoot.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done here, stripped down and kind of raw. Love the second pic the most!

    annie | WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! And where did you get those shorts from? I've been trying to find a pair of good sequin shorts. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what you did here! you, your outfit and the bottle make a complete package! velvet, sequins and all! LOVE!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great concept, love the look of this.
    all the sequins with those nails and the wet hair, works great together.

    http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.