21.8.11

sunday shades

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The girls at Market HQ have read my mind because these are the shades I've been dreaming of!
I'm a big fan of round sunnies and these babies by Mink Pink are the perfect size for my taste and a lovely pattern.

These photos were taken on a little afternoon blogger meet up (more photos to come) and could not be a greater contrast to those taken by the wicked team at MHQ for their latest lookbook. I can't wait till the heat starts creeping back and the smell of spring is in the air!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

emma

6 comments:

  1. they indeed look great on you! I wonder what other styles MHQ will pull out for summer? Btw, just happened to post our date at Max Brenner a minute a go! ;)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic shades, i love the round shape!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sunglasses, great find! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeousness!! Have a fantastic week! XO Rebecca

    http://raspberry-rouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sunglasses look great on you, I love the shape!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.