17.6.11

COACH 2011 Event

Photobucket


Not long ago I was invited to the view the 2011 fall COACH collection at the 'Hunky Dory Social Club' on Oxford Street.
Sara (harper&harley), Nicole (GaryPepperVintage) and I rocked up a bit too fashionably late and were a little excited to spot editors of various magazines also attending that we last saw during RAFW. Always surreal.

The location was very 'new york roof-top' and the mini burgers were deeelish (but I think we all know I'm big on canapes).

My favourite pieces were the fun red leather designs (both the shoulder bag and back pack - seen below) and the lovely classic beige shoulder tote (also below).


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Here's the cute little case I received. I've been using it for my phone and as a coin purse. Handy.

I wore: Cardigan - Cassette Society, borrowed scarf, cheap monday jeans and vintage boots.



emma

3 comments:

  1. that coach purse would be super handy, i need to get myself one of them! i rather like that cassette society cardi.x


    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! aaand your blog!
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. always like your Cassette Society cardi! the shoulder pads are amazing! awesome freebie you got there :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.