4.3.11

VIP Bloggers Night at MRS PRESS

Photobucket

During the week me and my lovely blogger buddy, Brooke from re:new, went to check out the new collection from Mrs. Press and catch up with other sydney bloggers at the Mrs Press VIP bloggers night!


The 'Mrs.Press Dressing Room' in paddington is lovely! I was pleasantly surprised to find my photo in the window along with a lot of other amazing bloggers.
High waisted shorts with gold stars, capes with beaded buttons and sequined singlet blouses got a huge tick of approval from me! I think you all know how much I enjoy my shorts.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brooke wore these amazing wedges and towered over me and my human-style heels!

Photobucket
Cape. Also comes in camel. LOVE

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brooke checking out the jumpsuit

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute knickers, candles and cupcakes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
amazing staircase to nowhere with peacock and all

Photobucket
Some super ladies - Margaret, Brooke, Clare and Brooke

Outfit post and other photos from the night still to come. If you follow me on twitter you'll know I've had a big week and its not even over yet!

emma

5 comments:

  1. i love the peacock, they're my favorite thing!

    apart fro those amazing wedges

    oh my gosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yep, those photos of us in the mirror doors, I'm gigantic!

    renewvintage.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bird on that little stair case thing is amazing. looks like you had fun, and I love the wedges.
    please have a look at my new blog, im hosting a giveaway.

    casperandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, those wedges are gorgeous! x

    http://ALittleKnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.