19.3.10

the one with a smile


I wore: Vintage hat, Cropped singlet - bali, skirt - pencil, favourite boots, cherry black lipstick - BYS, nails - mauve in on up, sunnies - paddy's and vintage bag - op shopped.


Did a major vintage shop today with some Lovely but tiring results. Glad the weekend is here and can't wait to just relax. It was HOT today (surprise surprise) so i wore a cropped singlet and my big fur wool hat.

A couple people have asked me if they could see me smile so I've included a photo below of me sitting in a giant teddy bears crotch wearing a cheesy smile. Honestly one of the biggest stuffed toys I've ever seen, so funny! I look like a 5 year old playing with the toys.

HURRAH i finally found some oxfords and wow are they perfect for me. I actually bought them for my sister cause they are a 5 and thought they wouldn't fit but who wouldn't squeeze their size 6s into these 5s! They are vintage but have hardly any wear and they even have a nice heel. Happy!


emma

14 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely in the last photo with the bear! I'm so jealous of your vintage finds! Have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hat & the oxfords are beauties!!
    looks so summery over there :)

    xStace
    ps. can't wait for my rug to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your look
    love your skirt, hat and boots
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR OXFORDS.
    I haven't found my perfect pair yet.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those oxfords are delightful!!! but size 5!?!? i couldn't fit my clown feet in a size 5 with all of the wishing and praying in the world... i'd totally be the wicked stepsister.

    http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have the cutest blog!! love the outfit ^_^

    xo tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore your bag and shoes, such sweet vintage finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love every piece youre wearing, the bag + sunnies are beautiful:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, you look pretty when you smile :)
    I love your bag! Well done finding the oxfords as well, I need to find a pair that fit me and actually look half decent :P

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.