15.1.10

silver and jewels

After coming home from the movies and shopping i picked up season 8 and 9 of 'friends' for good use over (what may be) a rainy weekend. I love the summer but i alway find that when autumn comes i'm filled with joy. I love everything that comes with winter, from the morning chill, extra blankets and tea to the fashion that seems to thrive in the cold.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I combined one of my favourite black dresses with a lovely vintage scarf for a new look. When opened the scarf has delicate teapots and cups printed on it. I also bought this large leaf ring today.

Wearing: Dress-vintage sportsgirl, cut and re-hemed, Scarf-vintage, moonstone pendant-bali, ring- tree of life, aligator purse-vintage and my favourite boots.

1 comment:

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.