28.1.10

PublicEnemies

Is it too early for easter eggs?

I was sucked in by the casual placing of easter eggs in the middle of the video store as you leave. I think its better to eat your share before easter comes along so when your swimming in a sea of unwanted easter eggs all you want to do is smash them all and get out and do some yoga.

I rented 'Public Enemies' with Johnny Depp last night and liked it more than i thought i would since it didn't get an amazing wrap by the critics. Maybe it was the vintage furs, winter coats, 1930s hair dos or the fact they only payed $3 for a ball gown that won me over.


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.