19.12.09

scratch scratch WIN

Tonight I'm staying home after a marvelous night out last night for a friends birthday celebrations! We had a lovely dinner with a bottle of rose' then hitched a ride to our next destination and proceeded to get very very happy on Promotional Midori Cocktails.

They had scratch and win prizes (such as lipglosses, scarves etc) and by then end of the night i somehow had one of each of all the prizes available.

We dressed casually and i loved what i wore even without heels.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Top-Joi, Bandage Skirt- Pencil, boots-rubi and Purse-Early christmas present! LOVE

2 comments:

  1. your outfit is gorgeous, I love your shoes

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.