22.12.09

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Its getting hot today and my thermometer outside on the wall reads 32 degrees C and that's in the shade.
Despite the weather i managed to get these photos taken.
The sunnies I'm wearing are some of my favourite! I had lost them but found them today all dusty! In the sun they change colour but i like them black best.
I'm also wearing one of my favourite items, a floral vintage leotard which fits me perfect! i love it.
Also i want a new heading banner and was thinking of using the first long image. What do you think?
Have a nice tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. that vintage leotard is such a great find, fits u like a glove! :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.