24.11.09

read me!


If you didn't already know, i love to read! LOVE

I've been reading some classics such as Sherlock Holmes and Charles dickens lately so when i saw the classic penguin books reborn in the last issue of frankie i was quick to pick out a favourite and put in on my Christmas list! The new cover designs are by Coralie Bickford-Smith and they are amazing!

I've been meaning to read wuthering heights, Jane Eyre and Sense and Sensibility so i picked Jane Eyre cause i liked that cover best. I also ordered Great Expectations by Charles D cause i couldn't bear that lovely book being lonely on the way over from the US.

I think I'll give them to my grandma to give me for Chrissy. Cant Wait!


p.s- I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. All decor' in my house will be white this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.